Skip to content
Areas of ApplicationWeb Team2018-11-20T11:58:15+02:00
PIMS® Profit Impact of Market Strategy® – Areas of Application
Business performance improvement
- How much money should we make?
- What would we expect costs in the business to be?
- What is the right mix of advertising, promotion and salesforce effort?
- Where must the business concentrate its efforts to improve overall performance?
- What is the expected performance of the businesses in the portfolio?
- What businesses should we invest in?
- How can we improve operational effectiveness in a poorly performing business to achieve an acceptable return?
- What businesses should be divested?
Customer Value management
- What matters most to your customers and how well do you perform on those factors?
- What are your strengths & weaknesses, compared to competitors?
- Do you offer value?
- What are the customer clusters/segments and how should you address them?
- What is the acquisition worth?
- What are the potential synergies?
- What is your competitive position?
- What is the likely competitive reaction to new entry?
- How quickly can you penetrate the market?
- Will you achieve acceptable returns after entry?
PIMS Strategic Benchmarking