Among the pieces of information needed are:
– What is the remaining growth potential?
– Where in the growth process is your business? What “season” is it in?
– What is the timeframe for the growth, decay, and rebirth of your business?
– What should you trust more your instinct or your rationale in a given situation?
– What is your competitive role in the marketplace?
– What is the right image and the most effective advertising message?
– Should you differentiate or counterattack?
This book will enable the consultant to guide his/her clients in answering these questions.